CRADLE FEED LINES
“Practically No Downtime Waiting for Coil Changeover”
These Combination Cradle/Straightener units are designed for seamless coil loading. With the optional coil storage rack installed, there is practically no downtime waiting for Coil changeover, maintaining high productivity. Standard features include self-centering, adjustable side plates. Cradle rolls and Straightener rolls are synchronized. Colt’s Cradle Feed Lines are best suited for heavier gauge material and used to handle stock thicker than 0.070″.
"No Space, No Problem - Colt has a CSSU for the job"
• Advanced Controls with visual HMI display
• Manual or fully automated features with recipe options
• Only 20ft / 6100mm to 25ft / 7620mm required
• Full Hydraulic Piloting
• Available with most roll configurations 7,9
• Counter Balanced Entry & Exit Pinch Rolls
• Laser Loop Control to Synchronize Line Speed
• Aviation Quality Gears with hardened teeth
• 1or 2 coil storage for staging
• Heavy-duty, hardened wear rollers with anti-friction tapered roll bearings on side plates
• Straightener & Cradle Rolls Driven & Synchronized
• Hydraulically operated swivel base for camber control
Medium-Duty Cradle Straightener, Loop to Feeder
Heavy-Duty Cradle Feeder/Straightener With Extended Travel Coil Storage Ramp
Cradle space saver 40,000 lbs. x 60-inch, with extended travel coil buggy. 8” feed rolls, 6” straightener rolls with total space required: 23ft. Coil feed from bottom of coil.